4 Minute video
Wilcom Truesizer Pro E4
Truesizer E4 lets you open embroidery designs and save them to most types of embroidery stitch file formats.
It’s an affordable way for your sales and production staff to view files and see production information.
This month only - save 50%.
Open, save and edit embroidery files
Once a file is opened in Truesizer PRO you can perform basic editing functions like change the design size, rotate, mirror and skew.
Print out customer approval sheets
Truesizer PRO contains a library of garment images which can be placed behind the embroidery design to produce a realistic mock-up. Now your customer can visualise how their design will look on the actual garment and the embroidery machine operator will know the exact location to stitch it. The mock-up can be printed off or emailed to be used as an approval sheet.
Full Feature List
- Open and precisely re-size original digitized designs in Wilcom .EMB format
- Preserve the original stitching effects and densities, including advanced fancy fills, etc.
- Resize, rotate and mirror designs
- Read and convert many popular commercial and home expanded/condensed file formats
- View designs in TrueView™ and normal stitch view
- Email EMB files directly from application
- Print production worksheets with key design information and thread color sequence
- Make sales presentations and sales printouts
- Save designs in Wilcom .EMB format
- Convert designs into various commercial and home stitch file formats for production
- Output to embroidery disk
- Open multiple designs
- Re-color. EMB designs based on colorways
- Change and re-color .EMB, .ART, .JAN designs
- Create and save multiple colorways in .EMB designs
- Match threads to current colorway
- Match threads to all color slots in the current colorway
- Re-color designs saved in non-EMB formats – eg .DST
- Create customer approval sheets showing design and location on garments
- View designs on garments
- Display designs in hoops